Text

Please read / watch first before making assumptions, drawing conclusions, or passing judgments.

Sunday 13 January 2013

Filpino Actress Queenie Padilla (Mashel Khadija) Quits Showbiz, Embraces Islam



Queenie Padilla says she accepted Islam because she had found inner peace and direction in life through it.

“Islam is a way of life. When you start to [become a] Muslim, you know [what] your life's purpose really is. I am such a sinful person, but Allah invited me to his house. I am so close to him,” she said after performing Hajj (pilgrimage) in 2011.

She says she has become a totally different person because of Islam.

“When I was in showbiz, I was very unhappy. I was lost and I always felt I never belonged. But now that Allah is in my life, Alhamdullilah, La illa illalah, I am so happy and content in my life”.

As she enjoys her new life, Padilla says she will not go back to show business.

“Actually I already quit [showbiz] like 8 months [ago], since my last appearance on TV” she spoke in an interview in late 2011.

Padilla thanks her father, action star Robin Padilla, who introduced her to Islam.

“I just want to thank my father for giving me the opportunity to perform Hajj. And I love him so much because without my father, I might not have been a Muslim”.

Even Padilla’s relatives and friends in Saudi Arabia were inspired by her new image. She now goes by her new Muslim name "Mashel Khadija".

        Feel Sister Mashel Khadija's heart spoken words in this beautiful & emotional video...














No comments:

Post a Comment